Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 09

We have had such a wonderful Christmas. Christmas Eve a storm blew in and it was dicey getting home from church that night, but seeing all those candles lit at once made it worth it. I will share some movies later, but here are some photos of our time. Since Christmas Eve I have been at home and intend to stay here because the roads are so bad. I will however get to my ultrasound on Monday. :)

Here's Gwen with her tickle Elmo we got her off of Craigslist... $5. Can't beat it!


Daddy and Gwen opening presents on Christmas morning.


Here is our backyard. A white Christmas... and what a Christmas to remember.


Here's a gift I got from my mother. I think it's so cute.


Ben decided to go on a bike ride. Yeah... in 13 degrees... but he got all this new gear for cold weather and he could stand it no longer. Of course, he made it 30 seconds down the road before he realized that he couldn't get through the snow. He said he felt like a ninja.


We made Christmas dinner over here and pulled out my Great Aunt Jo's china for the occasion. Aunt Jo was such a sweet lady.


Gwen loved being in the snow. She screamed when she had to come inside. I of course, was not out there. I can barely move at this point. :)


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Gwen looks so cute in the snow in her pink "girl stuff". I can remember that we loved it too, but we sure didn't get that much of it. I can remember sliding down the driveway with rubber boots on and pretending we were skating :-)

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

I love the teapot!! And Gwen looks like she is loving the snow :) Caleb got a little snow time in while we were in Ohio.