Saturday, December 05, 2009

Owl City

I'm liking this song lately. I have no idea what it means. See what you think.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i agree. i'm kinda lost on the meaning so i just made my own out of my own memories!

its just...nice.

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

I'm not sure, but I get a real feeling of busy-ness from the song. He's falling asleep and there's all this light, he wants the earth to turn more slowly, his dreams are bursting at the seams. Maybe he's all full of ideas and can't sleep or maybe his life is just so busy it affects his dreams. I'm sure it all has some personal meaning that cannot be guessed at, but I think that's what's nice about poetry and song lyrics, you can write one thing and somehow there is a lot more there that you didn't mean to write. I like it, I've never heard of Owl City, but I am seriously out of it when it comes to musicians!

Unknown said...

yeah... I just like it somehow.