Monday, December 28, 2009

Baby Bap Update

I went for a sonogram this morning and everything looks good with Baby Bap. It is measuring to be weighing around 7 lbs 6 oz right now. It's head is a little large, but nothing dramatic or to worry about. It's heart looked great and was pumping away in there. I have a lot of fluid in there, so that may be why I'm measuring big and why I'm feeling such heaviness. I guess now I just need to sit back and try to be patient for this little one arriving. I do feel my body getting ready for the inevitable, but you never know how long it will take to reach the day. Although I'm ready to have this baby, this news was comforting to me in that the baby is doing well and it's not 10 pounds at this point in time. I guess I'll just try to focus on loving on Gwen while it is just her and spending quality time with Ben and family. My mom will come sometime in the next week and a half, so that will be nice too. Maybe I should try taking down the Christmas tree before little one comes. It might be up until St. Patrick's Day otherwise.

2 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Glad to hear the baby is a good size! I know you are so uncomfortable! I'm so glad pregnancy doesn't go on and on forever ;)

John said...

Ha! Yes, get the tree down while you can! Or else your mom can do it for you!

We are working on ours today, JOhn doesn't want it up for our new year's party- having the church over.
the kids want to keep it until St. Patrick's day- we could celebrate Katie's bday with the tree up!.....
hang in there and rest up.
stacey