Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Singing

This Christmas I'm singing quite a bit here and there and here are some pictures from a beautiful church in Kansas City. It's called St. Paul's Episcopal Church. I was hired to sing a Bach cantata and some other songs with a quartet.

Here is a statue of baby Jesus they had in the church. He was covered in burlap when I found him, but I let him have some air.


Here is a picture of the quartet. Becky, David, me, and then Josh. Can you see my (almost) 9 month belly?


A beautiful mosaic behind where we stand.


The main stained glass window in the church. This is what we face when we sing. It's very awe inspiring.


Another window in the church depicting the birth of Jesus.


1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

I think you look great Meredith! that dress is beautiful too. Do you think maybe they keep Baby Jesus covered until Christmas Day?