Sunday, December 20, 2009

Home Improvements Conquered

We just last night finished the room that will eventually be Gwen's room when the new baby takes over the nursery. At first the new baby will be beside our bed in a bassinet. Gwen went in there tonight and got on the bed and said "comfy." There is a trundle bed under this bed that she will actually sleep on. (we think anyway)


2 comments:

John said...

I start mine out on a trundle too, closer to the ground so they can get up and down, and not so far to fall if they roll around. If she does well on it, then you can move her up to the big bed, maybe get one of those side rails....
The hardest part is teaching them to stay in bed when you lay them down....
stace

Unknown said...

I hear ya Stace about keeping them in the bed! I had Gwen sleep in a toddler bed at my mom's place in October. Whew! was that a chore. It might have had something to do with it being a different place than home though too.