There's nothing that will fire up your home improvements like knowing another little person will be entering your life and you will probably never get anything done again. Ben got the popcorn ceiling off in this room and we've been painting it. I should say, Ben has been doing almost everything. I have been taping windows during the day and assisting just tonight. This will be Gwen's room when the baby takes over the nursery. If you are wondering... the nursery will stay exactly the same for this new baby.
This is the promised picture of our Christmas tree. Nothing fancy, but Gwen loves it. She loves the lights and loves hanging the ornaments from our Advent calendar on there every day.
Finally, a children's book. This is a page in which the doctor tells Corduroy the bear that he's gotten too fat off of eating too many cookies. Boy, can I identify Corduroy. What makes me laugh is the look on the nurse and Corduroy's faces.
2 comments:
I love how all your ornaments are on the top half of the tree! My kids have finally gotten over the novelty of it being up that most of the ornaments on the bottom half are staying put.
yeah, they weren't originally all at the top, but that's how it ended up. All the ornaments are plastic and Gwen loves taking them off the tree and playing "ball". I don't get on to her much cause, well, they do look like shiny balls. Gotta pick my battles these days and that's just not on the list.
Post a Comment