Thursday, December 03, 2009

Changing of the Seasons

I've had these two pumpkins at my door since mid-October. I decided with the Christmas tree up now shining through our window it would probably be a good time to bring in the pumpkins. This year I didn't carve our pumpkins because it was just too much effort and I kind of liked the way the pumpkin looked a la naturel. I bought this pumpkin at Aldi's because I thought it had character. (use your imagination to think about what I thought it looked like) Now I'm deciding if it is too old to cook and save the pumpkin. Any thoughts?


This is a picture I took of Gwen last night. Her hair in the back is beginning to grow now. She felt so much better yesterday than she has in the past week. I was surprised to discover that she has multiple teeth growing in at once right now. One molar and several canines. Yikes... no wonder she wasn't sleeping well.


5 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

I'm glad to hear Gwen's teeth are multitasking! Maybe she'll get them all done before baby gets here :)

Stephanie said...

I am glad that Gwen feels better this week. Today I wrote a letter to Santa. My teacher is going to send it to the newspaper. I hope you get the newspaper in Kansas. If you don't we can mail a copy to you.

Love,
Chloe :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks Chloe! I hear Clay's not feeling well now. I hope he gets better. I don't get the newspaper here in Kansas, but would love to read your letter.

Beki Lee said...

Does Gwen have a mullet? :)

Unknown said...

Beki... yes, I believe that's what it's called. :)