Well... we're not really sure, but we think if it's a girl she will be Georgia Rhiannon and if it is a boy it will either be Roman Grant or Zeke Benjamin we think.
Ok, now with the comparison picture, I'll vote boy, but I thought Gwen would be a boy too! So don't go buy something blue based on my vote! Rhiannon is pretty :)
Yes, I have an ultrasound on Mon the 28th at 8:30am. If they tell me it's over 9lbs I'm going to try to see my doctor right then. I may have to turn on the water works...but I'm prepared to do that. :)
9 comments:
I have my guesses, but I am more interested in name choices?!? Any clues what you are going to name this baby?
Well... we're not really sure, but we think if it's a girl she will be Georgia Rhiannon and if it is a boy it will either be Roman Grant or Zeke Benjamin we think.
I think you should post a 9 months with Gwen to compare it with.
How do you pronounce Rhiannon?
I think Gwen needs a sister. But a brother would be ok too, I suppose....
We look forward to finding out with ya!
Stacey
You pronounce Rhiannon like "Re annon" not RE HE ANNON. :) It's Welsh. I'll post a nine monther of Gwen.
Ok, now with the comparison picture, I'll vote boy, but I thought Gwen would be a boy too! So don't go buy something blue based on my vote! Rhiannon is pretty :)
I don't know what it's going to be, but it's going to be a big one that's for sure!
I'm guessing another girl. Hope he or she comes soon for you. Has another ultrasound been scheduled?
Laura S
Yes, I have an ultrasound on Mon the 28th at 8:30am. If they tell me it's over 9lbs I'm going to try to see my doctor right then. I may have to turn on the water works...but I'm prepared to do that. :)
Post a Comment