Friday, September 25, 2009

My New Favorite Song

Every once in a while I get "obsessed" with a song. This song is my new one. I love Ernie and I even like ol' Aaron Neville in this one. :) If I was still teaching school I would be teaching this song to the kids for sure. They would love it.

3 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

That is nice :) I normally don't like Aaron Neville either. His voice is just a little too unique for me!

We like the vintage sesame street youtubes a lot, this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWrUykkc-bs is one Annalise really likes right now. Her favorite part is when the cats show up at the end.

Unknown said...

Ben says the harmony in this song "grates against his soul" whatever that means. :) I don't think he's a huge fan of this song. :)

Stephanie said...

I happen to LOVE Aaron Neville :-) And my children watched this on Sesame Street! I love it. There is one episode that Norah Jones sings with Elmo. It is amazing who has "starred" on Sesame Street over the years.