Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Robb Mansion
This is a house I am going to sing at in December. I'm singing with a quartet. I've been to this house once before and it was with my choir, the day before my due date with Gwen. Charles, our conductor, made a big deal out of it and asked if there was a doctor in the house and told everyone that it was the day before my due date. This year... I return again all big and round. If they remember me, it will seem like I've been pregnant forever. ha! I have honestly never been in a house, where people actually live, that is so fancy. When we went there before we all went to the bathroom and discovered they had toilet paper with the letter "R" embossed on there. We discovered later that all of us in my car that we carpooled together had taken some of that same toilet paper home to show our spouses. The couple that owns this home are both lawyers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what no picture of the "R" tp?
um.. i used it
Post a Comment