Monday, September 28, 2009

Gwen's Snake and Weekend

Such a wonderful happy girl Gwen is. I'm so blessed to be her mama.


Gwen discovering a grasshopper. She thought it was funny when it jumped.


Some fungus stuff growing on one of our trees. Not a great sign for the tree... but I think it is neat.

and finally, Gwen's snake. She has figured out how a snake sounds and what it is like.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SWEET, Sweet, sweet! You and Ben are as funny as Gwen, but she is a lot cuter, lol. Can't wait until you get here!
Mom

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

How funny! You can tell she has a great sense of humor :) I so wish you guys lived nearby (or that we lived near you...)

Beki Lee said...

She is so so cute! I LOVE her snake!! What a smart little girl you have! I'm so proud!~ :)