Gwen is doing all sorts of new things... saying please, poop, (not in that order), bye bye, bubble. She also knows the words bounce, kick, and all sorts of animals. I discovered yesterday that she knows how an owl sounds. I looked at her and said "who taught you that?" I am constantly amazed at how she is becoming a little person all her own. With that said, she also let's me know when she isn't pleased with something. Sometimes I have to excuse myself into the next room to smile about those moments. In my mind at those moments I say "stinkin' Eve" referring to when she sinned first in the garden. I need to stop thinking that. :)
In other news... while my mom was here totally spoiling me and the whole family she bought a broom and dustpan with a long handle. I've wanted one for so long and let me just say... if you are pregnant, have ever been pregnant, will be pregnant, or know someone pregnant... get one of these. They are AWESOME!!
2 comments:
We have a dustpan like that! Both of my kids like to sit in it and think it would be fun it I could put them around in it...right.
push, not put...oof!
Post a Comment