Random events from the life and times of Ben and Meredith.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Halloween Preview
I have such a funny and wonderful husband! I had to convince Ben to get this in the store. People come in costume at his work and he is "manager of fun". I thought this was totally him. I can't help but laugh every time I see him in this.
well... Gwen and I are going to Alabama for Halloween. I am probably going as a pregnant lady wearing an orange shirt and Gwen might be going as a pirate if I can find my nieces' costume that my sister gave to me.
2 comments:
Wow, does it include sound?
What are you and Gwen going as?
well... Gwen and I are going to Alabama for Halloween. I am probably going as a pregnant lady wearing an orange shirt and Gwen might be going as a pirate if I can find my nieces' costume that my sister gave to me.
Post a Comment