Monday, September 21, 2009
Gwen Update
I took Gwen to the doctor today and she weighed in at 23 lbs. and 2 oz- the 54th percentile for her age. She is 32 inches tall and that is in the 89th percentile! Wow... is she going to be tall maybe? That would be unlike me for sure. She got two shots today, is cup training (no bottle), and I've started disciplining her for ignoring my "no". She's having kind of a tough day! Maybe that's too much in one day.. but there is never a good time for all these projects. I've already put off cup training because of Korea, guests in the house, teething... the list goes on. I think when you start doing this stuff like true training (potty, cup...whatever) that's when you earn your parenting badges. All I want to do is kiss that chubby face of hers and make her laugh. It's slowly sinking in that it can't be like that all the time. Well... enough of my rant for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And think of all the fun to come! In the last day or so, Annalise tasted the dishwasher soap, got the Parmesan cheese out of the fridge and dumped it out for Mako to eat, spat milk on the couch, tried to feed my flowers to a cat, and got a carpet burn on her belly.
I measured Annalise this morning and she is 32 inches tall too! And she'll be two next month! She has always been on the low end for height.
Post a Comment