This is Ben posing.
This is Ben priming the cabinets. Notice the primer is bright white.
These windows have mainly been my project. I painted them a creamy white tonight. Aren't they lovely? (say yes... please)
This is tonight. We've decided to "glaze" our cabinets. It's hard to explain, but basically you paint the main color (for us the creamy white) and then you get the glaze (a brownish color called Cottonwood for us) and apply it. Then you wipe the glaze off a bit and the glaze stays on the grooves for a nice affect. We've never done this before, but I was impressed with the outcome.
2 comments:
Well I wish I could say your windows are lovely, but for some reason the picture never downloaded. I'm sure they are lovely though ;)
the kitchen looks great guys! I really like the yellow and white!
Post a Comment