
Ben is becoming such a handyman! Here are some pictures of our work in the kitchen. I thought this first one was funny because he got spackling on his chin.

Here he is cutting cabinets. Our fridge hits the wall when we open it... so we decided to get rid of a cabinet.

Here he is with his saw.

Now we are priming. Does the work ever end?

I couldn't stand it anymore and had to see some of the color we chose on the wall. Here is one wall I painted. It's called "warm cocoon". I've personally never seen a cocoon that color! I like it.

On a completely different note I recently made my first quiche! Hurray! Happy New Year!
4 comments:
Hey Ben and Meredith! Glad to know you're doing well! I really like the warm cocoon color. It looks really great with the stainless steel fridge on the other side.
thanks Danielle... we need your interior design about now.
thanks Danielle... we need your interior design about now.
Glad to see it's Ben on the step ladder and not you! :)
Post a Comment