
Last night Ben and I went with my mom and my sister to a thing called Sips n Strokes. The idea is that you paint and you bring your own beverage to sip while you work. They guide you along the way and we all paint the same thing. Last night we were all painting a cat.
This photo is of the studio before everyone started.

This is a painting that the owner of the studio painted. I thought it was pretty.

Ben and I getting ready to paint.

Ben decided he didn't want to paint a cat. He decided instead to paint an oceon scene.

The finished product.

This is my cat I painted.
3 comments:
Nice work!
Meredith, I'm so curious about your baby - when you said the hb was 160 I thought it must be a girl, but you look so pretty, it must be a boy! (They say girls "steal your beauty".)
ha! Well... we'll see in about 5 months.
You guys are pretty good at painting.
Post a Comment