Sunday, January 06, 2008

31


Today I turn 31. I have a feeling my 30's will go by in a blur. Ben took me out for Indian food last night- YUM! It's my favorite... and to think I never had it until I met Ben. I had a concert tonight with my choir and while I was gone Ben went out and got a birthday present for me. It's a changing table I had admired on Craigslist. I think it's really great!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it....I am beginning to think that Ben is okay :-) I really do think you will enjoy it.
Steph

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Happy Birthday Meredith! I was thinking about it being soon just this morning. The changing table is beautiful :) Rob and Caleb got me a Waffle Iron for my birthday. We were in Columbus and he sent me and Annalise to Starbucks while they went into JCPenneys. When we got back in the van, Rob said, "Caleb, what we got Mommy is a secret!" and he started yelling, "It's a WAFFLE MAKER! It's a WAFFLE MAKER! I want WAFFLES!!!"

Unknown said...

What a beautiful age... how funny! I love my waffle maker... I got it for a wedding present.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful age... how funny! I love my waffle maker... I got it for a wedding present.

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

It is a funny age, today he was playing and suddenly announced, "I changed my mind!" which seemed to me a pretty remarkable thing for a 2 year old to say. I don't know if he knows what that means or not!