Here is Gwen's new eye makeup... a shiner. She tripped over her towel at bath time and dove right for the bathtub. Scared us... but she's ok.
Today was meet the teacher morning at preschool. Gwen will be in a class for a few hours 3 times a week. I thought it would be an interesting experiment to see how she might handle being in school next year. She was thrilled with it all and very sad to leave. It is like she has always wanted more independence. I just stayed to the side and watched her today. She especially liked the class chinchillas they have. She is so excited that she tried very hard to write her full name today and succeeded. She is my strong willed, compassionate, intelligent and independent girl. I've started praying over her when she's asleep that the Holy Spirit would direct her strong will to His purposes and His ways.
I heard Gwen this afternoon say "Zeke, I wish you could come to my new school with me."
1 comment:
She is beautiful too!
Post a Comment