Monday, August 13, 2012

MOPS Convention

Before I left for Dallas my niece and nephew and Gwen decided to have a fashion show.  It made me laugh.


Chloe the Siberian tiger princess


Gwen the princess


The hotel we stayed at in Dallas was crazy.  I mean, what hotel has a man with stilts wandering around for entertainment?  


The sea of moms.


The two lovely ladies I went with.  Laura is the blond and Heather is the brunette.  They are a lot of fun.


Some guys doing a "stomp" type entertainment.


Christy Nockels lead worship.  She is such a humble person and really gets herself out of the way as she leads.  I was really inspired by her.


On the second day I went to breakfast by myself for the first time in like 1000 years.  This was my view.  NICE!


Everything's bigger in Texas, including the cookies.



Can you tell that women took over the place?


3 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

That hotel looks a lot like the Gaylord in Nashville. Looks like a fun time :)

Crystal said...

Matthew west and MOM Prom where my favorite. Did you stay for mom prom? Did you win anything at resource fair??

Meredith said...

No, we didn't go to Mom prom. I'm sure it was a riot. I think Matthew West was the Michael Buble of Christian music. I had no idea the ladies would go so crazy! But I did enjoy his music and humor. I didn't win anything... did you?