Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Good Times With Family

My mom, sister, and her two kids have come for a visit.  They are babysitting for me while I go to a MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) convention in Texas.  We've had a few days to visit before I leave to go.  I just have to share.. this is where I will be going! (I'm not excited or anything)

  
Chloe and Ben goofing off


Clay and Zeke playing piano


We went to a demonstration on how to make marbles.  It was really interesting.


This is Gwen choosing her "shooter" marble.


They got to choose from all of these marbles to fill their tubes.  All for under $4.


When we got home we decided to try to figure out the game of marbles, but the concrete was so hot that we had to move the game indoors.




Here lately Zeke has done remarkably well with potty training as long as I remind him to go.  He has a new thing of facing this way though because it's easier to get on by himself this way.  He is an absolute doll!


No comments: