Saturday, August 18, 2012

Five Minutes- Stretch


1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back to Lisa-Jo and invite others to join in.
3. And then absolutely, no ifs, ands or buts about it, you need to visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them in their comments. Seriously. That is, like, the rule. And the fun. And the heart of this community..
OK, are you ready? Please give me your best five minutes on:::

Stretch…


So, I'm trying something new... isn't that stretching?  I've done my fair share of stretching and I'm not talking about yoga here people.  Two beautiful kids have come forth from my person and that's a lotta stretching.  Besides that, I think God is stretching me to go deeper in my service.  I'm not sure what that looks like, but I'm looking.  Gwen said tonight when she was looking at the rain clouds at twilight "I'm not sure what God looks like yet, but I want to find out"  I do too Gwen.  I want to see God in everyone I meet.  I wish I could see into their hurts or frustrations or joys and sillinesses.  Is silliness even a word?  It is now cause I just made it one.  Hum... three minutes and that's all I got.  Stretch. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great stretch and post. I think we all wonder about what God looks like, until we realize He is in each other.