They helped me make the cake for the trifle and were kind enough to lick the beaters. I am on weight watchers now so I told them to watch me and if I look like I might put any of the batter near my mouth to shout "no mommy!" They were happy to hold me accountable and this first week I lost 2.8 lbs. My weight issues is a whole 'nother post all together people.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Zeke Turns 2!!
These are the kids today. Zeke has found his new "smile." They were watching apples dehydrate. Is that like watching paint dry?
For Zeke's birthday we took him and a couple of his buddies to Little Monkey Business. Boy, did they have a good time. Here he is with Luke dressing up in costume. Zeke is supposed to be smiling.
and here are the girls... Gwen and Katie Beth.
Me and my little friend, Claire.
bouncing at Little Monkey Business.
We also had a trifle at small group. He had been practicing how he would blow out the candles all day. Is he GORGEOUS or what???
They helped me make the cake for the trifle and were kind enough to lick the beaters. I am on weight watchers now so I told them to watch me and if I look like I might put any of the batter near my mouth to shout "no mommy!" They were happy to hold me accountable and this first week I lost 2.8 lbs. My weight issues is a whole 'nother post all together people.
They helped me make the cake for the trifle and were kind enough to lick the beaters. I am on weight watchers now so I told them to watch me and if I look like I might put any of the batter near my mouth to shout "no mommy!" They were happy to hold me accountable and this first week I lost 2.8 lbs. My weight issues is a whole 'nother post all together people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That picture of you and Ben with baby Zeke is funny because Zeke is screaming as usual! :?)
Post a Comment