I have recently discovered chalkboard paint. I borrowed some from a friend and painted this lid. I bought yeast in bulk the other day and I thought it would be nice to remember what is in the jar.

I have been working on this project too. I painted these doors in the play room (Beki's old room) with magnetic paint and then chalkboard paint so they can draw on them or put magnets on them. I thought it would be a fun place to practice penmanship. :) I'm feeling the itch to redo this room now. That means scraping more popcorn off the ceiling and painting trim. (sigh) Maybe I'll get to it one day here soon.

I also have been organizing and sorting in the basement. I think I have all the tubs of kid's clothes organized. (thank you Stephanie for the clothes!)

and here is my crafting area as it stands now. I'm going to borrow someone's carpet squares so that should add some sophistication to the dungeon. Benny hung my peg board for me. I really like it.

Baby hutch I love you!

The makings of a garland going up soon. The kids and I had a good time painting today.

This years Valentines. The one on the left says "thumbody loves you" with a little thumb print man and the one on the right will have a sucker inserted for the butterfly body.

What projects are going on at your house?
No comments:
Post a Comment