My new meal plan organizational thing. Instead of buying those weekly stick on calendars, I can see the whole month at a glance. I got this with a gift card someone gave to me and put command stripes on the back to make it adhere to the fridge. So far it's working great. I'm experimenting with planning two weeks of meals at a time. That way I can really work hard at using what we already have and going to the store for a smaller amount of the regular fresh stuff we get. I have started using www.saymmm.com Check it out if you have the time.
Here are the kids playing dress up. Zeke wants to do everything his sister does. Today I let him go around with a bow in his hair. It's so cute to watch them play. Gwen is the leader of the two and she tells him that they are baby kangaroos and he just hops right to it. Sure, they fight some, but mostly they are excited to be with each other. Have you seen two cuter faces than these? Ok, so I know I'm biased. :)
3 comments:
Your hair looks great! I meant to tell you at MOPS Thurs but didn't get a chance to chat.
Love that monthly calendar you have on your fridge. Where did you get it? I need one of those! I'm going to try to be more organized with meal planning too.. it's like pulling teeth. I enjoy cooking, but deciding what to make all week and making grocery lists is the pits.
Your hair looks great, but I like you as a blond too :) I think it looks about Annalise's color.
I got the calendar at Michael's. I enjoy making meal plans usually and all, but two weeks was hard this first time. Ben says he likes me better as a blond, so I'll probably go toward that sometime. But at least I know what it's like to be brunette for a little while.
Post a Comment