Friday, July 08, 2011

Peek-A-Boo Houses

I got this idea from this site.  I made one for Zeke since he likes playing peek-a-boo so much and one for my neighbor's little boy too.  I used baby wipe plastic doors and cut out the house first on old cereal boxes and then glued colored foamy stuff on top of that.  I put the fabric for the windows and doors to avoid seeing that it was a wipe thing.


4 comments:

John said...

Never a dull moment with you Meredith! Glad you are finding outlets for your creativity that benefit your kids!
no baby today, still waiting....

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

cute!!

Unknown said...

there are plenty of dull moments. That's why I do this stuff Stacey. I'm ready to see your little girl... hurry and pop that kid out! (I know they don't just pop out but still)

Anonymous said...

Mere, when you described this to me, I couldn't visualize it. These turned out really cute. I bet Zekey really likes them!

Granny P