Monday, July 18, 2011

My Latest Silhouettes

I did these two sisters because the one on the left with the long hair is turning four and we have been invited to her birthday party.  I thought I'd give it as a gift.  Here lately I have been doing just children, but I'd like to try a mother and baby and my pregnant friend said I could do one of her baby bump.  It's a lot of fun, but I get kind of anxious sometimes with it.  I want the kids to turn out just right.  At the bottom is a picture of a silhouette I didn't do, but I like the style and idea.  You can get this done for $25 on etsy.com from that lady.  I've thought about selling them, but I think I just want to do them for fun and for gifts until I get really good like that bicycle guy in Boston.  :)  These that I just did are the first black and white only ones.  I like how the long hair came out on the one on the left.



(not my handywork, but lovely)

1 comment:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

That is pretty, but I think you could do it - your faces seem just as detailed.