Making our fruit of the Spirit garland. I got a little tired of seeing the fiesta pennant banner, but I saved it and I'll put it up another time.
These are early morning pictures, but you can see through the apples and it has the fruit of the spirit written on them. I got the idea from the site "I can teach my child". When I read off the fruits of the spirit and I got to goodness Gwen said, "Oh my goodness". Not exactly what I was aiming for.
These two are my friend's children that live a few doors down.
2 comments:
Mere,
I love the see through apples. I couldn't "get it" when you told me about them, but now I can imagine what you meant. I like them.
Granny P
ps Did you tell your momma that I will become her friend again later - after the virus thing is under control....That was funny.
thanks P! I like them too. I've decided I need to pray for all those things daily. I don't have enough of the fruits of the Spirit. No, I didn't tell her that. Acuna Matata
Post a Comment