We did a project that we called "fireworks on paper." I got it from a website that I've linked to mine called "I can teach my child". I love the site and it has great ideas for things to do with your kids that are fun and educational. We simply made designs on a piece of black construction paper using Elmer's glue. Then we poured salt all over it and shook of the excess in the sink. Then we mixed up some colors using water and food coloring and she colored her fireworks using a medicine dropper. She enjoyed it very much.
Here's the silhouette of Beki.
The latest that I've done. My first one with eyelashes. I think it turned out adorable.
and my first fruits from my garden....thanks to my Goliath plants. They are great. By the way, my Irish moss is dead. BOO HOO!
Wednesday, July 06, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice tomatoes! I replanted my cucumbers and with our summer weather, only got one to come up. It's looking nice though and I put the Sevin on it today b/c I noticed it had buds. Hopefully we'll get some cukes this time around!
Love the eyelashes!!
Post a Comment