Sunday, May 15, 2011

Swingset and Pizza Ring

Here's our swingset all set up.  Now Ben is going to paint it and seal it up a bit better.  Any opinions on sandboxes?  Under the tree house portion of the swingset we could put sand.. however... I'm a bit hesitant.  I think it would get gross and the kids would throw sand in each other's eyes.  What else to do with it?  Table and chairs?  Mulch? 


Today we had pizza for lunch.  Zeke was very amused at himself for making a pizza ring.  I tried to decide which pictures of it I liked the most and I couldn't... so here are all of them I took of him today.  SUCH a cutie.  By the way, Gwen is still here and a cutie too.  She is almost 3 so that means most of the pictures I take of her are with tears on her face and aren't publishable.  :)






2 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Looks like Zeke has a lot of personality! We were just at a friend's yesterday who had a similar playground set up. They had small gravel and a bunch of dump trucks and backhoes in it. I like sand, but it's not practical here in the summer b/c of all the rain. Plus, after a while my kids just liked to scoop all the sand OUT of the box! I think our friends used gravel b/c the have outdoor cats.

Stephanie said...

I would put thick black plastic under whatever I put in it, because the grass will grow! I love the sand, Chloe will spend hours playing in it. It isn't too messy. It usually will dry and blow off if she swings for a bit after playing in it. We do haul it around and at times have dropped it from above into our brother's hair while he is swinging, but honestly she would probably do that with pea gravel too :-)