Sunday, May 15, 2011

Meal Plan- Revisited

It's been a good long while since I posted my meal plan on this blog.  I guess it's because I've been in a rut.  But I'm trying again to do more freezer cooking so that on the nights I don't feel like cooking I'll have something handy.  Ok, here it is for this week:

*Turkey-feta meatballs in vegetable tomato sauce, w/short grain brown rice
*Curry Chicken pot pie, cantaloupe
*BBQ chicken pizza, salad
*Mexican verde casserole, green beans
*Greek chicken soup
*ranch roast, steamed broccoli

Freezer cooking- I made whole wheat pizza pockets this week and froze them for later.  I also am making the cheesy beef casserole from heavenly homemakers site to freeze.  I also am making the strawberry chocolate scones for freezing for a later date. 

My sources:  I get tons of recipe ideas from www.heavenlyhomemakers.com.  It is my all time favorite blog that I read every day.

I also have just recently been introduced to this site:  http://onceamonthmom.com/  I'm loving it and have gotten some ideas for this week's meal plan. 

What about you?  Where do you get your ideas?  Are you eating out?  What are you guys having?

No comments: