Saturday we went to the Overland Park farmer's market. We were putting together care kits for Alabama tornado victims and they had a splash fountain nearby. It started with Gwen trying to touch the water. I told her "no, don't do that Gwen, you'll get your shoes wet." Ben told me to relax, so I did and childish fun ensued.
Monday, May 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can remember Ben, Jake, and Becky playing in the creek near our house in Cardiff. It was spring and not as warm as it is here, but Becky had on a yellow skirt. That skirt got wet and then muddy and the stain never came out. All three kids came home absolutely soaked. I wanted to scold them, but they had had so much fun That I couldn't do it. We stripped each kiddo off at the front door and then streaked to the showers.
See if Ben remembers that!
Granny P
Post a Comment