Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Turkey Time

My two hugging.


Yesterday my neighbor was going to throw away this and it had leggos in the pockets on the sides... large sized ones.  I um... took it off of their hands and what a great activity for the kids especially little Zeke on his knees.  I'm hoping he'll pull up on it one day.  He can't get into this position by himself, but he's getting there.


This is the coloring sheet Gwen got at church last Sunday.  I was a little bit amused by it.  See the duck building a sandcastle?


Today I made my rolls.  These are the garlic knots.  I was pleased with the way they came out.  I got the recipe from http://annies-eats.com/.


I also made some honey whole wheat rolls also from Annie's Eats site.  Here they are before they go into the oven.


Here is after.  How beautiful!


My physical therapist gave me an idea to do a thanks chain.  She did leaf shapes, I did ornament shapes.  I think it's nice and colorful.  Each circle has a thing we are thankful for.


Notice oats is on one of them.  :)


Yet another year of the turkey hat.  How blessed we truly are!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of the kids hugging. Gwen is starting to look more like you. Happy Thanksgiving.
Laura S

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Your rolls look great! And I can't believe your neighbor was throwing that Lego set away! Those things are ridiculously expensive!