Now why are the kids always excited when Ben comes home? :)
If you are looking for some really fun and easy crafts for your kids check out this site: http://www.first-school.ws/
I go here quite a lot and print things for Gwen and I to do. They have all sorts of topics on there and I just look at it during her nap and decide what she'd like... especially when it is getting to cold now to spend much time outside. We usually spend some time playing outside, but yesterday we almost got blown over by the cold wind and she was wearing a dress! Would you believe my tomatoes are STILL going? I digress... Yesterday it was this turkey. It's great because it uses shapes and she practiced gluing. At least it occupied her for oh, say 10 minutes. :)
Friday, November 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
One question - does either kid have hair left on the back of their head today?? So cute,lol.
Post a Comment