These are some home improvements that we've been up to lately. Now the whole downstairs has had the popcorn ceiling scraped off and painted a new color. We only have two more rooms upstairs to do. The hall bathroom and Beki's room.
Here is the downstairs half bathroom before. Lots of wood.
We painted it, put in a new toilet (thanks to mom and dad), painted the wood and put in a new mirror.
I've also been busy hanging up things. It has taken 3 years for me to hang stuff up. Yes, 3 years. These are some photos I bought from someone at an arts and crafts show. I bought frames for them and put them up in the hall downstairs. I think they are cute.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like that bathroom wall!! It looks very familar - like all the walls in my house?
Post a Comment