Saturday, November 20, 2010

Meal Plan

It's Thanksgiving week!  Lots of cooking.. and lots of well, cooking!

I have been assigned rolls and butter.  I've decided to make garlic knots and whole wheat yeast rolls.  Maybe if I get into the roll making mood I'll make white too.  Who knows?

I'm trying to batch cook... I've got beans in the crockpot cooking all day and I'll put some more in for tomorrow to cook.  I'm going to try to use my crockpot a lot this week and see how it goes.  I plan on making pancakes and waffles to freeze for easy breakfasts for the kids.

Here's this week:

black bean taco soup
zucchini, pork chops, lightened up sweet potato casserole
easy and elegant chicken, potatoes
cheesy turkey and rice, green beans, salad
waffles and fruit
turkey patties, broccoli
chili- to take the day after Thanksgiving
lentil soup with ham

No comments: