I tried this last night. Boy, it was good and everyone raved about it. It's infinitely better for you than pork sausage. I'm going to make a batch and freeze it all crumbled up for later use in breakfast casseroles or something. I had to buy a new spice for this I didn't have... marjoram...but it is SO WORTH IT! Once again, I got it from my favorite blog: www.heavenlyhomemakers.com
1 lb ground turkey
3 T minced onion
1/4 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp marjoram
1/4 tsp ground pepper
1/4 oregano
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp thyme
1/2 tsp sage
2 tsp sea salt
1 egg
Mix everything. Chill for about an hour. (I didn't and it's fine) Form into patties and saute in a little butter.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I bet that was good!
IT WAS AWESOME!!!!
Post a Comment