Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Gwen's Room Before and After and Zeke

I thought I'd do a series of before and afters that we've done in our house.  This is what Gwen's room looked like prior to us moving in.





This is after.  I recently put up the corkboard and floating shelf with Gwen's name on it.  Is she a cutie or WHAT?


This will one day be her bed.


I've finally put some toys and books in her room.  Before I didn't do that because she'd get out of bed and read instead of sleep.


Zeke is now doing this tongue thing all the time.  I think it's absolutely adorable.  He is also moving his head side to side and laughing.  I think he might be funny too like Gwen.  I'm really looking forward to the laughs I get from those two.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture looks like he is trying to grab the camera....cute picture.

Granny P

Anonymous said...

Reagan is doing the tongue thing a lot now too. It is funny.
Laura S

Anonymous said...

Zeke's eyes are the same color as the blue blanket behind him, pretty, pretty.

Granny P