Ben and the kids.
We went to see Ben's Grandparents this weekend out at the farm and they had some fruit outside and LOADS of butterflies. We talked about how the butterflies could smell the fruit. I'm going to have to look that up!
Here's Grandpa seeing how his hat would fit Zeke.
The ladies and sleeping Zeke.
You can always depend on Grandma to bring fireworks.
Me, Beki and Gwen. So far I'm lost 17lbs. Got a ways to go, but it's a start!
Gwen and her friend Katie Beth.
Grandma gave me a cookbook and I was greatly disturbed by some of the recipes in there. Like this page... squirrel pot pie followed by possum. Um... if you click on the photo you can find out to cook a possum. NOT for the weak of stomach. YUCK!
Monday, September 06, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You look great Meredith! 17lbs way to go!!!
I think I remember reading somewhere that you can lay out cut fruit and it will attract butterflies. Also, I have The Joy of Cooking and it has a section on cooking all sorts of game animals, I thought it was handy just in case I ever *need* to roast a squirrel or possum!
I just love that picture that I took of Gwen and Katie Beth! I had a wonderful Labor Day. The singles party was great too.
Granny P
I'm impressed. 17 lb is a lot and I can see the difference. You look great.
Laura S
Post a Comment