Monday, September 20, 2010

First Dentist's Visit

Here's Gwen with the dentist this morning.  She went back there without me and opened really well for them.  She chose a necklace from the treasure chest afterwards and got a bag of things like a new toothbrush and all.  She looked in the bag and said "WOW it's amazing!"  She's becoming such a big girl!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks sooo big! Really cute.

Stephanie said...

I am amazed that she did so well since I know how much she likes brushing her teeth!! Yeah Gwen :-)

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

You are ahead of me! We haven't taken Annalise yet, but Caleb has gone once.

Unknown said...

actually, she's doing much better now about us brushing her teeth at home. We don't have to hold her down anymore for it.

Anonymous said...

When will you start brushing Zeke's teeth? Oh yeah, he doesn't have any yet. When is he going to get them?

Granny P

Unknown said...

I'm not sure when Zeke will get teeth. My pediatrician said anytime in the first year. I still see no sign of his teeth coming.