This art project is a little ambitious for a kid Gwen's age because of the sticky mess factor... ok... a lot ambitious...but still, if you are not afraid of a mess, like me, then everything will be ok. I put a bib on her and put her paper on a cookie sheet to help with the mess. She still decided to put her hands in the "paint".
Gwen's rainbow.
My rainbow complete with leprechaun and pot of gold. That reminds me of when I was teaching school and this second grader ate leaves thinking she would become a leprechaun. They didn't know which leaves she ate, so they had to send her to the doctor in case any were poisonous. It still makes me laugh a bit.
I can't leave Zeke out of all of this. He's about a week away from being four months old. Look at the legs and arms in this photo. You know, I really do not have an overabundance of milk, but buddy, it does the job!
Sweet Zekey.
1 comment:
Wow, 4 months! Where did that go! He is perfectly chunky! You must have great milk :)
Post a Comment