Monday, April 26, 2010
Roll Call
Here lately I've gotten several comments from people that I didn't know read my blog. I'd love to know who my blog lurkers are out there. Could you all leave a comment and let me in on who reads this thing? If you don't have a google account, no sweat people, just make your comment anonymous, but sign your name at the end of the comment so I know who you are. ;) Cheers everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Just so you can get a good count. Love the pictures of my sweet grandchildren!
Mom
Lurkers make me a little nervous, too. It's always nice to know who's looking at pictures of your kids!
Hi Meredith!
Ok, I admit it, I've been reading your blog since you announced it on Facebook. ;)
Your posts can be so funny sometimes! I just wanted to congratulate you for your beautiful family!
Take care!
Patty
HA-I'm a lurker!
Hey Cousins,
Just me catching up on some of my favorite cousins!
-Caleb
It's me, even though it says John, it's really me. I can't say that John has ever really read your blog....
Stacey
You know I read it. I just read it through my google reader and don't comment... but I read everything that you write in the cyberspace...You make me laugh...
I'm a lurker - but you have probably got no idea who i am! i found your blog through ben's fb - i went to school with him ages ago. I guess i added you to my google reader list.
Hope you don't mind me lurking, it's just lovely to know how people you once knew are doing. Helps me pray for you all :-)
You and Ben have a lovely little family.
Ruthy
I was going to tell you that Caleb & I read, but he must have beat me to it :)
Megan.
Me! I think my mom checks in once and a while to see the kids, too.
Laura S
Thank you all for commenting. I know there are still more that read that just haven't commented. I appreciate you reading my silly ramblings and looking at my precious babies and husband.
Post a Comment