This is from a book I've been reading to Gwen called Lady and the Tramp. This picture shows "Darling" (the lady) the day after her baby was born. I've decided that if we have a third baby I'm going to look like her the day after right? RIGHT! Maybe I'll be "Darling" for Halloween. That would really confuse everyone.
Gwen had her first time at Chuck E Cheese recently for a birthday party. It was pretty intense, but she loved this Clifford ride.
This is Gwen's new room and bed. I guess she's been in this new set up for two weeks now. One night when I went to choir practice I came home and Ben told me he had a surprise. The surprise was that Gwen was in the big girl bed asleep. She now things she is big. She refuses to eat in the high chair anymore. It must be the green booster seat.
Zeke is now sleeping in the crib in the nursery. Last night he slept from 9pm to 5:30am! I got up several times just to go and check on him. I couldn't believe he didn't wake up. What a different kid he is from Gwen. In this picture he just got through crying so his face is red...but I think it's adorable, so I'm putting it in here anyway. He is just melt your heart cute if you ask me.
Speaking of cute, this is Gwen talking and singing to me today. What a cutie.
5 comments:
Wow, she is so plain spoken! I think she sounds more understandable than Annalise. They are both very cute!!
SOOO CUTE!!
Mom
I think you are posting these things to get mom and dad to come and visit. Gwen is quite the talker! Everyone at work thinks she is as cute as we think she is!
Meredith, I just had a comment on these pictures, you have the most beautiful children, I just welled up with tears watching Gwen sing the alphabet! love from Anna (Beki's friend in the UK and your blog stalker!)
Hi Anna! You can stalk me any day! I think I have the cutest kids ever too! :)
Post a Comment