Gwen makes me laugh quite a bit. Today she woke up after only an hour of nap. I told her to get back into bed and I would lay down beside her. (I hardly ever do this, but I wanted to see if it helped her get back to sleep) We were laying there quiet and I thought she'd go back to sleep and then she raises up, gets really close to my face and says "hi silly Willy." I couldn't help but laugh. When she is being silly I ask her if she is being "silly Willy" and she usually says yes. I love the way she says "silly willy." Here she is singing.
Friday, April 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think this video should be sent to Amreica's Funniest Home videos...not because it is so funny but because it is so cute and people will laugh because of the cuteness.
Granny P
Post a Comment