It's spring cleaning time here at the Barreth house and we are doing that also in the pantry. I've devised a plan to use "what is in our hands" instead of going and buying more. Here's what I came up with. This should be enough to get us by for 2 weeks approximately with only the trip to the store to get fresh items like milk and some veggies and fruit. We were blessed this weekend by my mother-in-law with a large ham, so I'm going to use it and then freeze some of it for later.
homemade pizza
potato soup with bacon
turkey tenderloin, vegetables
ham and lentil soup
BBQ chicken, peas and salad
pinto beans, cornbread
orange roughy, veggies, dinner rolls
chicken stir fry, wild/brown rice mix, salad
Senegalese peanut soup
Monday, April 05, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mere,
I left the hambone in your freezer. I meant to take it home to make soup over here. If you need it or want it then keep it. Otherwise I will take that off your hands when I see you next.
Love,
P
you got it Pam! You can have your hambone :)
Post a Comment