Sunday, April 04, 2010

Easter 2010

Here are some pictures of the kids today.

















Gwen attempting to smile.























Gwen in the swing really smiling.



















My Zekey boy.  Look at those arm rolls!  I call him my cuddley buddely.


Gwen in the swing again.



























Gwen and a daffodil

















Gwen in the swing.
















Gwen.
















Gwen holding up a pink bunny her Grandma Pam gave her.



You know my sense of humor.  This was on the sleeve of Zeke's shirt today.  It's a pig on a tractor waving his  straw hat.  I just thought it was unusual.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Mom and I were talking today - I think Chloe was 4 when she wore that dress! You better get the bluff in early. Gwen is going to be taller than her mommy :-) What a pretty girl!!

Unknown said...

4 yrs old wearing a 24 month old dress? Well... that's Chloe I guess. Gwen is already needing to wear 3T shirts because of that belly poking out.