Monday, July 13, 2009

What To Expect

You may be wondering what books a mom of a one year old and pregnant again has on her nightstand. (I know you have... stop denying it) Well... here you are!


I've got one question for you all. Does she look remotely happy? I look at this book so much and think... she must be in the early stage...but no, look at her belly. I guess it would be a little freaky if she had a big toothy grin, but still. A little grin with no teeth would have been nice is all I'm saying.

By the way, I can read these books until I'm blue in the face and I still won't know what to expect, but it makes me feel better, so I read them occasionally. :)

2 comments:

Mean Puppies Inc. said...

Isn't it funny - you've been through having a newborn baby so recently and it still seems like you don't know what to expect - I've been through it twice and I think I'd feel the same way.

Unknown said...

yeah... I forget a lot. Besides, what I really want to know is the personality or temperament of this kid!