Today we went out to Ben's Grandma and Grandpa's farm. It's always nice to go out there to see the beautiful flowers and wildlife and hear pure quiet and eat home grown vegetables. Grandma graciously found some little dolls for Gwen to play with.
These dolls weren't just any dolls. You all know I'm amused by strange things.. well, this qualifies in my book. These dolls have the funniest expressions! Look at this one. It made me laugh out loud. I told Ben it looks like this doll has been smacked.
This one is winking. Since when have you seen a winking doll with its tongue out?
2 comments:
Those dolls are creepy! Gwen is so cute in her little cubby :) she looks just as mischevious as Annalise. I so wish they could be playmates!
If we ever get out to visit you, can you take us to Ben's grandparents' farm? You make it sound so wonderful!
You know it sister! We'll take you out there. I wish Annalise and Gwen could be playmates too. I know they would get along just great.
Post a Comment