Random events from the life and times of Ben and Meredith.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Garden Update and Play
I feel like I haven't blogged in a while... but then, sometimes you get a little dry on topics to tell people about. So... I thought you might be interested in a garden update.
Here is one of our bell pepper plants. See the little peppers coming?
These are just two of our tomato plants. A normal dowel rod wasn't enough to hold up these bad boys. They have already bent the tomato cages. Ben had a brilliant idea to use our tee kee torch holder things. These plants are lovin' some Kansas dirt.
Here are some of the tomatoes just waiting to get in my belly.
Last, but not least, here is a video of Ben playing with Gwen. He somehow got the plastic bacon to stick to his forehead. I know I put a lot of videos of Ben playing with Gwen. I play with her too...but it's not near as funny and I never get it video taped. She is becoming such a ham! She waves at everyone and says "hi" every chance she gets. She's absolutely enchanting and people can't help but stop and smile at her.
1 comment:
Your peppers look great! They look bigger than the ones my dad brought from Arkansas last month.
Post a Comment