Monday, January 12, 2009
Sleeping Like A Baby II
Just when I boast to everyone that I think we've got the sleep thing figured out I am humbled. I'm writing this down not to rant or feel sorry for myself...but to remember. Gwen has some spectacular nights like the other night when we put her down at 7:45 or so and she didn't wake again until 5:05am! and then went back to sleep and slept until 9:30!! She's never done that before. Then we have last night where she woke every 2 or 3 hours and threw fits to be picked up and refused to go back to sleep. I'm not sure if I'm sending her mixed messages. I told Ben I don't think she's diabolical or anything...but maybe she's smarter than I give her credit for. I'm amazed at how much sway this little person has. I want to be a wise mother and not give in to her every whimper, but I want her to feel safe. Well... as little orphan Annie would say "the sun'll come out tomorrow"... but I may be a little grouchy when it does. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sure she's very smart!
Post a Comment